CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Foghorn® Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: FHTX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering a new class of medicines that treat serious diseases by correcting abnormal gene expression, today announced management's participation in the following investor conferences in September 2023. With an initial focus in oncology, Foghorn’s Gene Traffic Control® platform and resulting broad pipeline have the potential to transform the lives of people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases.
Wells Fargo 2023 Healthcare Conference
- Management will participate in one-on-one meetings on Friday, September 8, 2023, at the Encore Boston Harbor, Everett, MA
Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Fireside Chat: Monday, September 11, 2023, at 2:15 p.m. ET at the Sheraton New York, New York City
- Foghorn Presenter: Adrian Gottschalk, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Please find a link to the webcast here
- Management will also participate in one-on-one meetings on Monday, September 11
H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Management will participate in one-on-one meetings on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel, New York City
A webcast of the fireside chat can also be accessed under “Events & Presentations” in the Investors section of Foghorn’s website, www.foghorntx.com, and will be available for 30 days.
About Foghorn Therapeutics
Foghorn® Therapeutics is discovering and developing a novel class of medicines targeting genetically determined dependencies within the chromatin regulatory system. Through its proprietary scalable Gene Traffic Control® platform, Foghorn is systematically studying, identifying and validating potential drug targets within the chromatin regulatory system. The Company is developing multiple product candidates in oncology. Visit our website at www.foghorntx.com for more information about the company, and follow us on X (formerly Twitter) and LinkedIn.
Ben Strain, Foghorn Therapeutics Inc. (Media and Investors)
Karin Hellsvik, Foghorn Therapeutics Inc. (Media)